Taking a shower – English Picture Dictionary for Everyday Activities.
Dan pulls the shower curtain shut.
By turning the knob,, he turns the water on.
For Special Attention
– Use dry off only if the water stays on top of the thing that is wet. You don’t “dry off” your hair or a towel. You “dry” them or “dry them out”.
– Pull something shut = pull it until it is shut.
– Take some students out of your classroom. The others (those still in the room ) are the rest of the class.
– After you turn something on, it rungs or works. After you turn it off, it stops.
– A deodorant is something that takes away bad smells.