Booking airline ticket – Situational Dialogues – How to say
– I want to fly to Geneva on or about the first.
– I’ll just see what there is.
– I want to go economy and I’d prefer the morning.
– Lufthansa Flight LH 203 leaves at 9.20.
– What time do I have to be there?
– The coach leaves for the airport at 8.15.
2. – I’d like to book a flight to Munich for Monday the tenth.
– I’ll have a look in the time-table for you.
– I’ll need an economy class open return.
– KLM have got a DC-9 leaving at 9.25.
– What else ought I to know?
– The latest time of reporting is 8.35 at the airport.
3. – What flights are there from London to Vienna tomorrow?
– If you’d like to take a seat, I’ll find out for you.
– I’d like to travel first class, please.
– BEA flight BE 502 takes off from Heathrow at 9.25 and flies direct.
– What time have I got to get there?
– You’ll have to be at West London Air Terminal by 8.10 at the latest.
4.- Are there any planes to Zurich on Sunday?
– If you’ll excuse me for a second, I’ll check.
– By the way, I don’t want a night flight.
– There’s a plane at 9.20.
– When am I supposed to check in?
– You must be at the airport before 8.35.